Roth IRA Conversion
- Traditional IRA may be eligible to convert into a Roth IRA.
- Converting a traditional IRA into a Roth IRA is a taxable event.
- Your representative can review the potential benefit to you.
Self-Directed Traditional IRA
- Annual contributions of up to $5,500, Age 50+ $1,000 catch up contribution.
- All capital appreciation and earnings grow without current taxation until funds are withdrawn.
- Flexible way to plan and build retirement income because you control the specific investments made.
- Investments can be changed at your discretion.
- 10% penalty applies to early withdrawals (before age 59 1/2), earnings and contributions are taxable income when received.
MasinMisko and Securities America Inc are not engaged in rendering legal or tax advice. Individuals should consult with their own legal or tax advisor concerning their own specific situation.